Our current spiritual thinking have been influenced by the great schools of the East. India, China, Tibet are all great sources of deep spiritual wisdom. Their advent in the West have helped accelerate the understanding of new realities to a wider audience.
His website is: http://www.mudrashram.com
George A. Boyd is a meditation teacher, counselor, metavisional reader, lecturer, author and poet, who has been offering a variety of services to the public since 1983.
George has studied and practiced meditation since 1965. He is an expert meditation teacher and an innovator in the field of meditation.
He developed a system of integral meditation in 1983 that he has taught to groups and individuals since that time. He was listed in Who's Who Among Young American Professionals in 1988 for his work in this field.
George's Meditation Training
- Advanced Kriya Yoga training, Shibendu Lahiri, 1993
- Movement Expression™; Teacher Training 1983
- Kriya Yoga initiate, Self Realization Fellowship, 1982 to 1984
- Graduate of EST Training, 1980
- Initiate of Sant Darshan Singh, 1978 to 1980
- Initiate of Satguru Balyogeshwar Paramahansa, 1971 to 1975
- Disciple of Master Maha Genii, 1969 to 1971
- Student of Astanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga, 1965 to 1968. Teacher of Hatha Yoga.
George's Meditation Teaching Experience
- Developed and taught on-line webinars on the topics of meditation and psychic studies, 2010 to present
- Developed and taught the professional workshop, Meditation for Therapists, 2003 to present
- Developed and taught the Tarot Card Reading Workshop, 2003 to present
- Developed and taught the Raja Yoga Workshop, 2002 to present
- Developed and taught the Kundalini Workshop, 2002 to present
- Developed and taught the Agni Yoga and Attunement Meditation Workshop, 2002 to present
- Developed and taught the Psychic Powers Workshop, 2002 to present
- Developed and taught The Way of the Heart Workshop, 2000 to present
- Developed and taught The Karma workshop, 2000 to present
- Developed and taught How to Read Your Own Past Lives workshop, 1994 to present
- Developed and taught Flying: The Ultimate Spiritual Adventure workshop, 1993
- Developed and led groups for Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families, 1987 to 1990
- Developed and taught the Attunement Meditation workshop, 1987
- Developed and taught the Mudrashram® Advanced Course in Meditation, 1987 to present
- Developed and taught the Raja-Vipassana Meditation workshop, 1986 to 1987
- Developed and gave Light Immersion Sittings, 1985 to present
- Developed individualized Meditation Consultation sessions, 1984 to present
- Developed and taught four courses for Learning Adventures, "A Consumer's Guide for Meditation," 1984.
- Developed and taught the Mudrashram® Master Course in Meditation, 1983 to present
Alan Steinfeld talks to Dianne about how she broke through the veils of the personality
and awoke to her true self... A remarkable and ordinary example of what is possible.
(photo by Devesh)
Kira reads this for Paul Lowe who is going to other states of awareness.
More on Paul Lowe can be seen at:
For over 40 years Paul has been teaching the practice of being in each momenrt. And being in each moment just as it is. Total acceptance of the world around you will create teh most happiness and bring out your maximine potential, if only we would allow it....